T-SQL/C# SR. Application Developer/ Software Developer
Infotree Service IncContractor Full day
Fortune 500 Company
Application Developer Responsibilities
• Developers will be involved in reviewing current state design and working with the technical lead to define future state design, document, review, develop, test, and implement code features. Our group creates and maintains decision support tools in support of Client’s Supply Chain. The current project enables Supply Chain analysts to optimize the planning and delivery of samples to customers. Working as a member in an Agile Scrum, developers are involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
Application Developer Requirements
• Experienced and proficient in: back-end and front-end work
• Transact-sql queries (T-SQL)
• MS Sql Server Development (stored procedures, functions,etc)
• Relational database modeling
• Object-Oriented Programming and knowledge of OO Design Patterns
• .NET Framework
• Winforms Development
• Infragistics experience a plus!
4 year Degree required in CS or EE or related field is required. Candidate should have a proven track record of delivering quality features within business applications preferably in an Agile/Scrum team environment. In order to be successful, candidates must have a good grasp of T-SQL and C#. Experience in Winforms development and 3rd Party UI libraries such as Infragistics is a plus. Strong in object Oriented programming skills with design patterns. Preferably Client Server Application development, but will also consider web based related technologies with Microsoft stack. LINQ knowledge will be an added advantage. Additionally, knowledge of supply chain concepts is highly desirable. Supply chain experience a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.