Marketing Internships, Summer 2020
Tyler Technologies HeadquartersFull time Full day
Tyler Technologies is currently accepting resumes for our 2020 Marketing internship program. Are you a current college student studying marketing, graphic design, business administration or public relations? Apply for our program and you could gain exposure to our successful and dynamic Marketing team. Our Marketing interns support the departments with overall program coordination, data management, event management and execution of our marketing programs. Opportunities exist in our graphic design, marketing, public relations, digital marketing, event marketing, and content marketing teams.
This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in Tyler's successful marketing departments and gain an understanding of the public sector and technology industry. You will also gain valuable experience with marketing platforms including Marketing Automation (Marketo) and the suite of Microsoft Office products, which are highly sought after skills in today's job market.
- Develop summary reports from survey data
- Create/Update PowerPoint presentations
- Write and edit communications for marketing initiatives or newsletters
- Interview internal/external subject matter experts for source material or to confirm details on various marketing or communication projects
- Assist with creating, editing, or researching campaign distribution lists
- Assist with tradeshow logistics
- Organize and/or inventory brochures
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns and generate reports
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's and/or master's degree in marketing
- Coursework completed in at least two marketing classes
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to understand the client's perspective
- Microsoft Office knowledge (strong Excel and/or PowerPoint skills a plus)
- Effective time management skills (deadline/results driven)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.