Director, Aberdeen Programs
Oasis Systems, Inc.Full time Full day
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Aberdeen Programs located at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD. This position will provide program and acquisition management for the Program Executive Officer (PEO) and Program Managers of Tactical C4ISR Systems.
LOCATION: Aberdeen, MD
JOB STATUS: Full time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain the proper personnel clearance of TS/SCI
EDUCATION: MS Engineering or related scientific degree
CERTIFICATIONS: Professional Management Certification (Desired)
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: See below
- Be retired from Army as Lieutenant Colonel/GS-14 or higher within last 5 years and have program acquisition experience at APG or Fort Belvoir.
- Over fifteen (15) years of progressive experience in Army RDT&E positions, and can communicate both orally and in writing with Senior Army Leadership.
- Five (5) years management and supervision of substantive Army hardware/software developments.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and implementation of all contract support activities. Establishes a single management focal point to meet all the contract administrative, managerial, and financial requirements for RS3 Task Orders awarded to Oasis Systems.
- Interfaces with Government Executive Leadership and Army Contracting Personnel, Oasis Division Presidents and CEO.
- Provides supervision/direction of Oasis' RS3 Program Management Office at APG. Formulates and executes program/project support plans, determines costs, ensures conformance to work standards. Interprets Army policies, purposes, and goals of the organizations that Oasis supports at CECOM and Army PEOs.
- Manages Advisory and Assistance Service (A&AS) and subcontractor support of Army C4ISR Task Orders.
- Acquires, manages, and utilizes company resources to achieve contract management and technical objectives.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.