Branch Manager - Fremont, CA
Td AmeritradeFull time Full day
Better Begins Here
Are you a proven leader who is passionate about motivating and developing other financial professionals while competitively achieving individual sales/goals? We are looking for a licensed leader who enjoys working in a collaborative and client centric culture. Build your team as you build relationships with existing TD Ameritrade clients. You will advise diverse clients on a wide range of services and non-proprietary products including: Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios. At TD Ameritrade, we offer more than just self-directed investment services. For us, it's about building long-term relationships that change lives.
Better Begins with You
A Day in the Life of a Branch Manager with a Practice
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Primary focus to ensure a superior client experience through building individual relationships with existing TD Ameritrade clients in an effort to demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of the TDA platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention. Partner with clients to review their financial circumstances and learn about their current needs and long-term goals. Lead, coach, and develop your team of consultants by reinforcing standard sales process and building their capabilities for the future. Collaborate and leverage the support of key business partners while managing compliance, supervisory, and staffing needs of your branch.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and motivational skills
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- 3+ years licensed brokerage experience
- Demonstrated success in financial sales
- Experience presenting complex investment strategies to retail clients and business partners through face-to-face and phone meetings
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and computer skills
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- FINRA Series 66 (63/65) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- FINRA Series 24 (9/10) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- CFP preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to: Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Advisor, Wealth Management, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Investment Advisor, Financial Service Manager, Senior Financial Manager, Wealth Manager, Sales Manager, Market Manager, Family Wealth Manager, Private Wealth Manager, Branch Manager
Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and inspire and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions.