Clinical Team Leader, Registered Nurse
CarenetFull time Full day
The Clinical Team Lead possesses a natural talent for coaching, motivating, and interacting with people. As a highly focused and detailed position, it ensures a service-oriented and professional working environment. The Clinical Team Lead assists the Clinical Supervisor with the performance of assigned team members to meet the required service level components, clinical standards and customer experience. Clinical Team Leaders are knowledgeable with all standards of practice, call handling techniques, client deliverables, QA process, call queue management requirements, reporting, terminology and technology, and policies and procedures. The Clinical Team Lead will maintain professional demeanor and confidentiality at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Administration of quality activities
- Coaching regarding clinical safety, productivity and customer service skills
- Scheduled for live call production which could include Charge Nurse duties
- Administrative tasks
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Help to develop and mentor a customer-focused team to ensure the delivery of a consistently superior customer experience in every call.
- Actively encouraging, supporting, and motivating the team.
- Creating a culture of teamwork and facilitating the communication among the members of team.
- Recommendations to Supervisor for team member development based on customer feedback.
- Creating sense of ownership with employees and communicates employee issues to management.
- Seeking to provide management key development and continuous improvement for a team.
- Monitoring, organizing, and coaching team on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicating the company's Mission, Vision and Core Values as a culture leader.
- Ensuring employees follow an approved and allocated schedule.
- Constantly strives for new ways to impact the quality of calls and process efficiencies.
- Handling escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary.
- Facilitating communication between team and management.
- Creating a positive work environment for the Clinical and Member Service teams.
- Carrying out scheduled team meetings and actively participating with management in the monthly 1:1's as assigned.
- Documenting general reports on each team member's performance and targets as well as actions taken by management to ensure that they meet or exceed the targets.
- Exhibits commitment to personal and company-wide goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage workload without impacting company service level goals and quality performance indicators.
- Maintains proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the department is operated in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Remains flexible and responsive when changes occur in patient activity, workload, and scheduling.
- Responds to the needs of a 24/7/365 operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Minimum of an Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school or Diploma Nursing Program and three years of related clinical experience in acute or ambulatory area or tele-health is preferred. Experience with Health Insurance and Managed Care concepts is preferred. Current Carenet Care Advisor who meets or exceeds departmental objectives, including quality scores and productivity metrics.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret company software, guidelines, health references, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to deal with and solve problems using solid judgment skills.
Technical skills: Basic PC and keyboarding skills required. Ability to handle multiple line phone systems, pagers and paging systems preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Certificates and Licenses: Current, unrestricted, RN licensure in Texas. Licensure in other states as required by law or client contract.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. This job requires working in a business office with computers, printers, and light traffic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to sit for extended periods of time and communicate with callers through the use of a headset.
You must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
Staff performance will be assessed in a written format at the end of the 90-day and annually. Additional performance metrics assessments may be administered.
It is the responsibility of the employee to notify the company immediately if there is an adverse change in license/certification status. If a license/certification should expire, clinical staff will not be scheduled to work until current licensure/certification is obtained and verified. Failure to maintain a current license/certification may result in a job re-classification or possibly termination.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.