Marketing Program Manager 2 - Consumer Deposits Acquisition
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
As part of the Deposits and Payments Marketing Team, this role sits on the Consumer Deposits Marketing team and will be responsible to develop, deploy, and optimize strategy for consumer checking initiatives, with a focus on digital and print marketing. Will work closely to help lead a cross- functional team made up of representatives from the line of business, marketing partners and agencies, legal, risk and compliance teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist with developing and managing marketing strategy and campaign execution for Consumer Deposits mass market checking acquisition initiatives
- Lead implementation of complex marketing programs in a cross-matrixed organization
- Partner with Insights & Analytics to maintain regular campaign performance reporting, synthesize learnings and recommend campaign plan adjustments
- Collaborate with his/her immediate supervisor to articulate/recommend initiatives for future growth initiatives
- Stay abreast of key competitor activity and potential impacts to future campaigns
- Ensure adherence to compliance regulations and policies with a focus on risk management
- This is an office-based position, not a telecommute / remote position*
- 6+ years of marketing experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in a combination of the following: marketing strategy, direct mail, digital marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects in a cross-matrix organization that includes: line of business, risk, compliance, legal, marketing partners, external partners, marketing execution
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Experience using Aprimo workflow tool or similar official system of record and job tracking program
- Financial industry experience, specifically with deposit products
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A BS/BA degree or higher
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $89,600 Mid: $128,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $89,600 Mid: $128,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $89,600 Mid: $128,000
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.