KPMGFull time Full day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Audit Associate to join our Audit practice.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants and supporting the execution of a high-quality audit
- Maintain and apply a foundational knowledge of industry-specific accounting literature
- Understand and apply KPMG's Audit Methodology while preparing clear, well-structured, and effective audit documentation
- Participate in client and engagement team interactions in a professional manner, including properly conveying information gathered from the client to the engagement team
- Identify and communicating potential issues and opportunities for audit efficiencies and process improvement to Senior Associates, Managers and Partners
- Minimum of one year of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam in their home state and must meet minimum educational requirements for the CPA licensure
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Adhere to the firm's values and code of conduct
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.