Accounting management Staff - Bilingual (Korean and English)
Woongjin, IncContractor Full day
WOONGJIN, INC. is looking for a talented Accounting management Staff member for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
This Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial and business support as part of Business Management team that supports corporate departments in the Logistics Division. Responsibilities will include forecasting, reporting and budgeting.
- Analyze current and past financial data
- Process customer billing(AR) accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to company policy for each division.
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment (AP).
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Prepare month end financial and CO closing
- Report financial results to management and offer strategic insight relative to revenue maximization, cost containment
- Prepare and distribute month-end reporting package (Income statement, etc.)
- Monitor and report financial KPI performance
- Budget control/analyzing and investment planning.
- Analyze Cost Center budgets.
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts and yearly Business plan
- Business planning in accordance with business units/teams
- Manage profit and cost efficiencies
· Frequent ad-hoc reports need to communicate with HQ
- Bilingual Korean/English required (Spanish is plus)
- Preferred 3 years of experience in Financial Analyst or Business Management with emphasis in Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business required
- Knowledge of and work experience with SAP
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong experience in PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret data and provide strategic analysis to management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles
- Logistics Business Operations experience highly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.