Business Intern - Healthcare Vertical, Summer 2021
Samsung Electronics America IncFull time Full day
Samsung has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Role and Responsibilities
Position Summary and Project Details:
As part of the Healthcare Vertical Team, you will support the Healthcare vertical business team in developing new solution business cases, collaborate on cross-business initiatives, analyze SEA's Market Share, and provide insights into our competitor's performance.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Market research on a new business segment in the Healthcare vertical
- Support a specific campaign on an existing market available solution
- Collaborate with channel team to execute a specific solution enablement campaign
The primary activities may include conducting and driving industry insights related market research activities, documenting customer journey maps, and assisting with vertical development of business strategy. As needed, work with a variety of stakeholders in the company including Product Management and Product Marketing to enable vertical strategy, insights and enablement plans and priorities.
Skills and Qualifications
Apply now, if you are interested in:
- Healthcare industry
- Mobile technology
- MBA Business Administration, Marketing, Management
- Ability to lead a cross-functional work team to define people, process, policy and technology enhancements that will improve customer experience
- Marketing and/or Consulting experience a plus
- Industry research and analysis a plus
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Proper work authorization
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.