Networks Business Development Intern, Summer 2021
Samsung Electronics America IncFull time Full day
Samsung has been on the cutting-edge of innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new connections for people everywhere. Samsung's 5G advancements will open up new possibilities that will continue to push us forward and bring new worlds within reach for our consumers. Our Networks interns take real-world connectivity problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Role and Responsibilities
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess market landscape for 5G and CBRS solutions within Wireless ISPs and Enterprise customers developing a clear understand of key applications and use cases within these segments.
- Conduct a thorough technical assessment of current proprietary wireless solutions deployed by Wireless ISPs for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) based residential broadband service
- Evaluate limitations of existing enterprise WiFi networks specially in outdoor areas
- Recommend how LTE/ 5G networks may benefit Wireless ISPs and Enterprises
- Work with internal SEA stakeholders and third parties to conduct meetings with selected customers in these segments and present Samsung network solutions.
Apply now, if you are interested in:
- Business Development
- Wireless & Telecommunications
Skills and Qualifications
- Currently pursuing undergraduate, Master's degree in Business Administration/ Management or Computer Science/ Engineering.
- 3.0+ GPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Quick learner, able to adapt to different environment quickly
- Experience with strategy consulting, technology strategy, financial analysis, etc
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office and other assessment/presentation tools
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.