Marketing Communications Intern, Summer 2021
Samsung Electronics America IncFull time Full day
Samsung has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
- Promote continued marketing communication by providing consistent goals and marketing directions to related marketing departments(PR, digital, media, campaigns and etc.)
Role and Responsibilities
Position Summary and Project Details:
At Samsung Care, we have a significant opportunity to develop and nurture a relationship with customers after they purchase a Samsung product. Our task is to develop a customer communications strategy for how we should approach customer communications touchpoints across multiple points in the Customer Experience Journey. All these communication tactics should support our loyalty, retention and purchase efforts. We would like this role to partner with the Strategy Intern to create the marketing component of the Strategy / Action Plan to implement Loyalty drivers across Customer Care.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop an end to end marketing communications plan to connect with customers at each stage of their experience journey.
- Create Service marketing campaigns celebrating cultural key moments
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed junior level courses in marketing
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of owned media channels (Email, SMS, Chat, Social, etc.)
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Proper work authorization
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.