Director, Sales Data & Analytics
NovavaxFull time Full day
If you find science, speed, and success exhilarating, you have come to the right place.
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a biotechnology company that promotes improved health globally through the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. Novavax is currently conducting multiple late-stage clinical trials for NVX-CoV2373, our vaccine candidate against the virus that causes COVID-19, and has recently reported exciting and highly encouraging initial efficacy results. NanoFlu, our quadrivalent influenza nanoparticle vaccine, met all primary objectives in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in older adults. Both candidate vaccines incorporate Novavax' proprietary saponin-based Matrix-M adjuvant to enhance the immune response and stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies. Novavax is a leading innovator of recombinant vaccines. Our proprietary technology platform leverages the power and speed of genetic engineering to efficiently produce highly immunogenic nanoparticles in order to address urgent global health needs.
Novavax, Inc. is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic.
We are seeking a Director, Sales Data & Analytics who can deliver the primary objectives of the role, which are the following: drive sales data strategy, develop field data & analytics systems and processes, and establish performance reporting & analytics for commercial launch. The Director will support all customer-facing teams and partner cross-functionally to bring diverse data sets together to ensure the quality of business decisions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with IT to design and implement Master Data Management (MDM) and the data warehouse
- Partner with IT on additional system integrations (i.e., Veeva, SAP, Med Info)
- Lead relationships with data and systems third party vendors and manage contracts, purchases, and service level agreements
- Oversee data strategy for commercial launch
- Design of data governance processes and oversight
- Oversee integration of all data sets
- Lead performance/KPI development and reporting, including cross-functional best practice sharing
- Lead selection and implementation of reporting and analytics mechanisms, including data visualization tools
- Develop advanced analytics to inform decisions, investments and resource allocation around commercial excellence (i.e., segmentation, field impact, distributor channel, payer)
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Significant experience with industry data sets required to include claims, non-retail, affiliations, and formulary/payer data (i.e., IQVIA/SHS, MMIT, Zitter, Definitiv Healthcare)
- Experience with 852 and 867 data preferred
- MDM and data warehouse development experience required
- Data governance experience required
- Experience with dashboarding tools required (Power BI, Tableau, Qlickview)
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex analytics to leadership and commercial decision makers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to rapidly assimilate information and to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experience in start-up environment preferred
- Undergraduate degree required, business or technology related focus is preferred
- Graduate degree in business or technology preferred
Novavax is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland with additional facilities in Uppsala, Sweden and Bohumil, Czech Republic. Novavax is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol NVAX and is dedicated to developing novel vaccines to address infectious disease.
Novavax offers a base salary, annual bonus, equity grants, professional career development/growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Rx, STD, LTD, Life, Optional Life, 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Novavax is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment and advancement opportunities are available to all individuals on an at-will basis, regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, protective hairstyle, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.