Internal Care Coordinator (ICC)
Comfort KeepersFull time Full day
Make more than a living!
Are you looking for a rewarding career that will allow you to make someone's day, every day? Do you love building and maintaining working relationships with others that improve their quality of life? If so, we've got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers of Shreveport is seeking an Internal Care Coordinator (ICC) to join our team! At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their home. As an Internal Care Coordinator (ICC) you will have the opportunity to support our caregivers in delivering one-on-one care that enhances quality of life of our clients and their families.
- 401(k) with Pre-Tax and Roth options and Employer Match beginning the first of the month following 90 days from the date of hire.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long Term Disability benefits available the first of the month following 30 days from date of hire for full-time employees.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time accrue for full-time employees during the first full paycheck and may be used immediately after accrued.
The Internal Care Coordinator (ICC) is responsible for managing the client experience from their first visit through the continuity of their care. The role of the ICC begins in the office, where they will assist the Operations Manager in developing and monitoring ongoing internal client relationships through the proactive management of the client schedule. This will include selecting and apportioning work among the caregiver staff based on skills, performance and the overall needs of the client. Next, the ICC will facilitate communication between the caregiver and the client, ensuring that all client needs are met through the delivery of quality care, as well as identifying and resolving potential client issues such as problem resolution or increased support. Finally, the ICC will work directly with the External Care Coordinator (ECC) to ensure that the office has adequate staff and availability to service potential clients.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in a like position.
- Strong experience in scheduling with an ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and outstanding people management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and written / verbal communication.
- Willingness to spend extended periods of time on the phone.
- A reliable vehicle and valid driver's license with the ability to pass a background check (including motor vehicle records check).
Working Environment / Physical Demands:
- Office environment.
- Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight.
- Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.
Start your rewarding career in home care today with Comfort Keepers!
This position is open at our XXXXX, XX office. Learn more here: https://XXXXXX-XXX.ComfortKeepers.com/Home/Careersxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.