Senior Talent Advisor - Tax
Clifton Larson AllenFull time Full day
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) is looking to add an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to our People Solutions Team with a few office locations to choose from – Minneapolis, Orlando, Milwaukee, Appleton, WI or Green Bay, WI.
This role will support our National Tax Office and Specialty Tax areas such as Federal Tax Strategies, State and Local Tax (SALT), Int'l Tax and other specialty groups including Business Recovery Services and Transaction Services.
If you have experience in specialty tax or high level firm wide tax roles then read on! We'd love to hear from you!
The Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor will work with our Principals, hiring leaders and Chief Tax Officer to drive hiring processes across the firm. The position will assist in identifying and defining hiring needs at multiple levels including Principals and collaborating with a variety of internal clients to hire the best talent. They will perform full life-cycle recruiting including proactive direct sourcing, screening, salary negotiation, and closing offers. They will perform proactive candidate searches via the web, employee referrals, unsolicited resumes, and social networking.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Four years of experience recruiting in a corporate setting preferably in public accounting with tax roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or business-related field. Five years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Microsoft Office experience is required
- Previous experience with applicant tracking system such as Workday is highly preferred
- General understanding of OFCCP/AAP Guidelines is highly preferred
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience highly preferred
We're looking forward to seeing your application!
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.