Director, Client Procurement Services
Sodexo USAFull time Full day
Entegra Procurement Services (a Sodexo company) provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including acute, seniors, leisure, hospitality, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and segment marketing plans that provide innovative products and services.
Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $18 billion in spend for food, services, supplies, and serves more than 80,000 client sites throughout the United States alone.
We are currently searching for a Director, Client Procurement Services to support and manage the relationship for our healthcare sector. This role will work from a remote home office located in the eastern or central time zones. Candidate should reside near a major airport.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and coordinate the implementation phase of Entegra's client relationship with a new client or program participant.
- Implement the Entegra program with new clients, affiliates, or groups of program participants.
- Develop and implement operations strategy, policies, procedures, business development strategy and activity, marketing, and product development program, and/or staff development and training.
- Provide operational support for clients in Entegra's business segments and other clients as assigned.
- Ensure client satisfaction with Entegra services.
- Develop and oversee implementation of client retention strategies for Entegra.
- Translate Entegra strategic imperatives into specific business plans for responsible area, taking into consideration short- and long-term goals, resources needed, scope of service, mission, vision, and values alignment.
- Ensure that Entegra documentation is complete for new program participants prior to their utilization of the Entegra program (e.g., commitment documents, participant profiles, and database input forms).
- Assist with the research and creation of Entegra Value Added Programs.
- Manage contract compliance and contract renewal.
- Ensure the achievement of established financial targets and leverage resources needed to accomplish the work.
- Develop cross-selling opportunities.
- Conduct, Review and analyze the system's financial performance and participate in quarterly business reviews with the client.
- Develop client-reporting package that meets our Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) client's reporting standards and needs.
- Respond to client issues involving Supply Management related concerns (e.g., operations, management, Prime Vendor Program, product specifications).
- Promote participation in Supply Management and Divisional marketing programs.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement activities that fulfill the contractual obligations to Supply Management customers.
- Maximize developed purchasing, distribution, and marketing programs.
- Provide communication and support to operations based on information from manufacturers, vendors, and corporate.
- Involve supply managers and others as necessary to ensure accuracy of market basket analyses.
- Support the distribution and purchasing teams in maximizing programs and problem resolution.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Account Management experience with client interaction. Meeting client needs and being able to push back with data, business case.
- GPO experience, preferably in healthcare.
- P/L experience.
- Sales and/or consulting experience a plus.
- Experience with national distribution firm.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Travel up to 60% (post COVID)
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all Entegra Procurement Services client relationships with assigned clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 5 years of project management or multi-unit operations management experienceSodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.