Customer Service Associate - Temporary

Walgreens
Full time Full day
Sparks, NV

  • Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.

  • Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.


Customer Experience



  • Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.

  • Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).


Operations



  • Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.

  • Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up and/or companion items.

  • Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.

  • Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the shift leader.

  • Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.

  • Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).

  • Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions as directed.

  • Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.

  • Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.

  • Provides customer service in the photo area, including digital passport photo service, poster print and creative machine, suggestive sell of promotional photo products.

  • Assumes web pick-up responsibilities (monitors orders in Picture Care Plus, fills orders (pick items), delivers orders to customers as they arrive at store).

  • Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.

  • Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.

  • Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.


Training & Personal Development



  • Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or assigned by corporate.


Basic Qualifications



  • Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)

  • Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.


Preferred Qualifications



  • Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.

  • Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.


An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.

This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.


Post a resume

Similar jobs

SanMar
Full time Full day
Order Picker/RestockerJoin our Family! Apply today!Great people, employee friendly culture! New Starting Wage $500 sign on bonus Daily overtime pays after 8 hours shift differentials weekly production bonuses attendance incentives product discounts weekly paydays part-time or full time shifts available!...
Sparks, NV
New West Distributing Inc
Full time Full day
Walk-Ins Welcome! >Immediate Hiring >100%Paid Health Insurance >Competitive Pay$$$$ >Monthly Bonuses >Mileage Reimbursement Call 775-301-4122 or Visit us @ https://nwdreno.com/jobs-listings/ 90 % of this position will be Merchandising and the other 10% will be Sales Training. This is a development...
Sparks, NV
United States Postal Service
Full time Full day
$17 / hour View job
United States Postal ServiceExternal Publication for Job Posting 10558125 If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be invited to take or retake the examination may be limited. Branch Nevada-Sierra District Job Posting Period...
Sparks, NV