Sr.Performance QA Engineer with 4-5 years of Automotive domian
nFolks LtdContractor Full day
Performance QA Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
Need to have 4-5 years of Automotive domian
Responsibilities and Qualification:
- You have 9+ years of experience testing software
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining performance test suites and associated infrastructure
- You are fluent in one or more performance test solutions including Blaze Meter, JMeter, and Locust and have solved real-life problems using these.
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining performance test suites
- You have experience with Python (must and preferably Golang) for test automation
- You have experience in estimation, prioritization and planning/coordination of testing activities in a Scrum environment
- You are excellent in setting up and using systems like Jira for tracking purposes and ensuring traceability among test cases, code and requirements
- Proficiency in testing micro-services based architecture, APIs and testing on AWS cloud stack.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and developers to analyse root causes of performance issues and suggest potential solutions
nFolks Data Solutions LLC
if interested please send me the resumes on arun(at)nfolksdata.com
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.