Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner (Part-time)
Ideal ImageFull time Full day
Ideal Image is North America's #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it's getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Performs non-invasive services and treatments including but not limited to: Laser Hair Removal, Injectables, Ultherapy Skin Lifting, Fat Reduction, Cool Sculpting and Skin Rejuvenation.
Perform all services and treatments in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Administers treatments in accordance with Ideal Image policies and procedures.• Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.• Evaluate client's suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.• Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.• Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.• Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.• Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client's medical chart.• Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.• Collaborate with sales and ops teams to achieve company goals.• Travel between clinics, as necessary.• All other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Proven success in a full commission and/or quota driven environment
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative and outgoing and confident sales approach
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.