Assistant Professor - Fire Science
Central Oregon Community CollegeFull time Full day
To provide instruction to students in the Fire Science program, develop curriculum, assess student learning, and provide student advising.
CTE Program Director Disclaimer:
Every CTE program has a Program Director. As faculty within the Fire Science program, you may be asked to perform the job duties of the Program Director for the Fire Science program. In the event that this designation is given, you will be provided with the information regarding this position prior to any appointments. International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC) requires the program director holds a minimum of a bachelor degree level.
Terms of Employment
- Full-time Faculty, 1.0 FTE, Exempt. This is a fulltime, tenure-track probationary position commencing September 2021. Hours of work may include evening or weekend teaching assignments.
- $50,700 – $60,000 per year depending on experience.
- Represented by the Faculty Forum Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Initial assignment will be at the Bend Campus.
- Official transcripts are required upon hire. Applicants anticipating degree completion must supply a letter from his/her university stating the degree title and that the degree will be granted by that date.
- Upon hire, must pass criminal and/or driving history; only information relevant to the position will be considered.
- May include travel throughout the College district.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.