Assistant Professor of Nursing
Central Oregon Community CollegeFull time Full day
To provide instruction for students in an Associate of Applied Science degree in a Nursing Program with Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse exit points.
Terms of Employment
- Full-time Faculty, 1.0 FTE, Exempt. This is a full-time, tenure-track probationary position commencing September 2021. Hours of work may include evening or weekend teaching assignments.
- $50,700– $60,000 per year depending on experience.
- Represented by the Faculty Forum Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Official transcripts are required upon hire. Applicants anticipating Degree completion must supply a letter from his/her university stating the degree title and that the degree will be granted by that date.
- COCC employees must work and reside in the state of Oregon at the time their work is being performed.
- The College is NOT able to support Visa applications for this position. Applicants must already be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
- Upon hire, must pass criminal and/or driving history; only information relevant to the position will be considered.
- May include travel throughout the College district.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.