Taco BellFull time Full day
At Border Foods, our purpose is to Make Lives Better and it is at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine… where Live Más comes to life.
Your role as a Shift Leader is to support the restaurant and the General Manager by running great shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems and are willing to help and guide others.
Shift Leader Responsibilities
- Ensuring Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit
- Interact with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and promotions
What's in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Bonus program!
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions – even part-time!
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off)
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."