Gravity Systems, Inc.Full time Full day
Gravity Systems USA - About Us
Since 1997, Gravity Systems has helped companies just like yours plan and grow into new levels of success and productivity. We've built our own success and steady growth over the years on solid relationships with clients and vendor partners alike.
The Project Administrator is responsible for scheduling meetings, managing office inventory, and tracking expenses.
To be successful as a Project Administrator you must be able to multitask. A good Project Administrator has excellent attention to detail.
Project Administrator Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings and take minutes.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Track project expenses.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Conduct research for team members.
- Create progress reports.
Project Administrator Requirements:
- A degree in business management, business administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.