Chenega CorporationFull time Full day
CHENEGA HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLC
The LVNs shall support the CHS COVID-19 Contact Tracing efforts for National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The Nurse shall provide support to NIST supervisors and COVID-19 patients with the utmost care and attention. All patients shall be assured of their privacy and personal dignity
- Monitor and evaluate all incoming email correspondence.
- Communicate all positive cases to identified Supervisory point of of contacts for appropriate and adequate 'next steps' are coordinated with the affected individual.
- Coordinate all required disinfection services with appropriate point of contact
- Creates Weekly, Monthly, and Annual Reports of Contact Tracing Activity
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN) certificate from an accredited national, state, or military trained equivalent
- Shall have and maintain an active, valid, current, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN) in a US jurisdiction
- Must possess and maintain a current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a LVN/LPN
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of standard nursing care principles, procedures, and
- Knowledge of emergency medical reporting procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Privacy Act of 1974
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use repeated motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.