South Dakota Field Service Apprenticeship
Terex CorporationFull time Full day
Field Services Apprenticeship Program Overview
The Terex Utilities Field Services Apprenticeships program immerses graduates of post- High School educational programs in challenging, hands-on, real-world experiences which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our team members, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our team members and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
We will provide:
- Meaningful Work
Terex products are created to help improve the lives of people around the world. This hands on program will offer interesting and challenging service and repair work that truly makes a difference for our customers and communities.
- Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to create an environment where Team Members can reach their full potential in support of Terex goals. Diversity at Terex is about respecting and embracing more than our tangible differences like gender, ethnicity, national origin and race. It's also about valuing diversity of thought, experience, culture, background and style. Diversity is about ALL of us – not just some of us.
- At Terex, we value creativity, innovation and a mentality of continuous improvement. Join us and become part of the conversation!
Terex Utilities is seeking a Field Services Apprentice. This hands-on, paid program will work with the Utilities Field Services team to service and repair a variety of mobile hydraulic equipment at a variety of branches and customer locations locations throughout the United States.
What You Will Do:
- Work on rotational assignments over 15 month (Watertown, SD- 3 months, assigned Service branch in the US – 6 months and partnered with an experienced Field Service Technician in a US customer territory – 6 months)
- Potential full time Field Service Technician offer upon program completion
- Repair and maintain electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical systems within truck-mounted mobile equipment
- Learn diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques
- Utilize Services Software and other related computer programs.
What It Takes:
- 20 Years of age or older
- High School degree or GED
- Graduate of High School educational program that teaches technical skills related to trouble-shooting, services and repair of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Willingness to travel during apprenticeship program and paid relocation afterwards.
- Positive and safety-centered mindset and enthusiastic learner
- Strong shop math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Complete the application through Lake Area Technical Institue
Location: US-SD Watertown HR
Department: Customer and Product Support
Job ID: 14705
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
Terex Utilities is a leading global manufacturer of aerial devices, digger derricks and auger drills for the electric utility industry and offers service and parts support across the North America. Terex® Works for You™ by listening, responding and delivering innovative solutions. Our support, including manufacturing, distribution, service, training, parts and dealers, extends throughout North America, providing multiple avenues of assistance.
Terex Utilities works to understand your challenges and earn your trust. The Terex team is committed to delivering reliable equipment, innovative technology, quality service as well as parts and auger tooling. The company continues to be the leader in technology and innovation in the utility industry.
Terex Utilities is a business group within the Terex Aerial Work Platforms Business Segment of Terex Corporation.
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.