Enterprise Customer Success Coach, Onboarding and Implementation
Culture AmpFull time Full day
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world's most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a 'nice-to-have' but a 'necessary-to-survive'.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are open to remote candidates located in the Pacific Time Zone
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Coach to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Create healthier Large Enterprise customers at all stages of the customer journey to drive business growth
- Train and Support our Large Enterprise customers through their lifecycle through ownership of the delivery of our packaged offerings
- Confidently communicate with all levels of customer stakeholders (i.e. C-level, Directors, HR Managers) to build trust in Culture Amp and our Large Enterprise team
- Be a team player across all our teams, especially those outside of the Customer Group, to create a culture of Customer Success at Culture Amp
- Advise the Large Enterprise team (Strategist, Lead, Account Manager) on performance and global initiatives related to your book of business (BoB)
- Project Management experience, with experience in providing an educational experience for your customers through delivery of key touchpoints in the Customer Journey
- Strong strategic execution experience, with proven ability to effectively prioritize projects based on business, team and customer goals
- Executive credibility, that will allow you to map customer accounts and build relationships with key stakeholders and personas
- Deep experience implementing or advising on a large scale software rollout/integration within HR, such as an HRIS (Workday, Oracle), LMS (Cornerstone OnDemand) or Engagement Platform (Culture Amp)
- 5 years experience OR Bachelor's degree, with focus on project planning, data management, and/or relationship building
After 3 month you will
- Take ownership of key Enterprise customers in North America (mainly West Coast accounts), working collaboratively in our global team to ensure a smooth launch for our strategic customers
- Document and assist in delivery of key customer journey points (Exec Briefing, Feedback Strategy Review, Trainings etc)
- Have learned the core elements of the product
- Built internal relationships crucial to the successful delivery of key accounts, across customer and product teams
Day in the life of (Realistic job preview)
- Tracking, collating and answering customer support requests when required, to pull together the full picture of the customer's experience
- Taking early / late calls occasionally to build relationships with Campers in our other office locations (MEL, NYC and LON)
- Personally working with large data files, often in excel and under short timelines, to ensure a customer's success during their Culture Amp survey launch
- Maintaining SFDC hygiene by keeping call notes and account information up to date (daily)
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having the tough conversation, when appropriate
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 "not your average" values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for "company results", but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it's important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let's make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people's lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.