Network Engineer - Bilingual (Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncContractor Full day
Woongjin, INC. is looking for a talented and unique Network Engineer for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
• Maintain Palo Alto, ASA firewall, Aruba WIFI, Bluecoat Proxy, F5, Cisco Switches
• Manage core network devices patching, OS upgrade and Tier 3 support
• Remote LAN and security management for 33 sites
• Monitor, maintain, and configure security systems, manage exceptions, generate uninstall codes.
• Manage Samsung in-house security solution management
• Project management, planning, DR, new site designs and implementation, load balancing
• Desired - Macintosh TCP/IP – AD Domain networking and WIFI experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field Computer science preferred
• 1+ years of related experience
• Bilingual (Korean) Mandatory
• optional CCNA, CCNP
• Bluecoat Proxy Server experience
• Aruba Wireless Controller
• Palo Alto firewall, VPN
• F5 Experience
o Cisco routers, switches, firewalls
o Aruba WIFI
o Palo Alto Experience. Wildfire, Threat Prevention, etc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.