Food and Beverage Cook
Sun Country ToursFull time Full day
Mt. Bachelor is looking for cooks who are passionate about making great food in the most amazing setting around!
Strong attention to safety and sanitation is required and all cooks must be able to follow recipes and directions from Food and Beverage leadership. Mt. Bachelor is a great place for cooks to develop and grow their kitchen skills with an incredible team in an amazing location.
We are hiring all levels of cooks and pay is based on experience level.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Line cooking skills
- Able to learn quickly, must be punctual and dependable
- Provide a high quality of service to guests and fellow employees
- Maintain clean workstations
- Must be able to follow recipes and adhere to correct portioning
- Able to handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Complete any reasonable task assigned by supervisor
- Possess knowledge to safely operate slicer, knives, mixer, hot foods, ovens, grills, etc.
- Willing to cross train on multiple stations and support any kitchen function as needed
- Understand and follow proper labeling and food rotation methods
- Assist in organization and sanitation of walk-in coolers and freezers using FIFO method
Specific Job Skills:
License/Certifications- Oregon Food Handler's Card
Technical- Excellent communication skills
Physical Capabilities- Able to lift 50+ pounds and stand for long periods of time
Additional- Must have a positive attitude. Able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week. A passion for snowsports and the desire to get out on the mountain is a plus! Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Able to identify and report safety hazards and equipment problems to supervisor.
Minimum education required- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Minimum time in related position- Kitchen experience preferred
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.