Technical Sales Representative
The Go Daddy Group IncFull time Full day
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The Technical Sales Representative (Partners Development Team) is looking for sales-minded Guides to assist our customers with every venture, big or small, every step of the way. Partners Development is an integral part of the Partners Organization and works closely with our Hosting products and Partner customers.
We make sure that our customers have the products they need to be successful, advocate for the customer, and conduct needs-based conversations to offer products and solutions to grow our customers' businesses. While we specialize in sales, we are also responsible for any technical needs of our SSL and Hosting customers. Do you love guiding customers to success? Are you passionate about engaging with customers about their business? This may be the job for you.
Our people are our priority, and due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this role requires the ability to work in a remote environment. If and when we deem it safe for employees to return to our office environment, a regular and consistent physical presence in our Gilbert, AZ office may be required.
What you'll get to do...
- You will be a part of a team of dedicated sales agents geared toward ensuring all of our hosting customers get the product suite they need, at the right time, every time.
- You will assist customers with purchases, technical issues, and other general questions/concerns, while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- You will provide immediate and appropriate technical support to customers regarding all types of GoDaddy Hosting products.
- You will thoroughly review all validated customer accounts to seek opportunities for renewing contracts, consolidate billing dates, adding on products that work with existing core products, and address any other account alerts that may exist.
Your experience should include...
- Ability to meet sales quotas through conversation and consultation, as well as other metrics and performance requirements.
- Openness to developing your sales skills, including closing effectively and overcoming objections.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment, while quickly learning and adapting to new processes and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress, including the use of plugins, themes, and how to effectively troubleshoot common WordPress errors.
- Deep understanding of Internet Technology required, including, but not limited to, using a variety of internet browsers and FTP clients.
- An understanding of Content Management Services such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal, and the ability to navigate and edit.
- Ability to research and investigate issues using multiple systems and to provide support to customers in both the Linux and Windows hosting environments.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
You might also have...
- 1+ years' sales experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- 1+ years' experience in a commission, bonus, and/or metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to meet sales quotas while providing a great customer experience.
- Proven ability to promote and build extraordinary customer rapport.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
- Desire to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at a time.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits including paid time off, 401k, and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups. Continue to have a side hustle (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn't accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.