Business Development Manager
Bosch GroupFull time Full day
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for development, site leadership, and customer relationship management for remote business unit(s).
You will be responsible to:
- Plan, direct, and oversee the operations and financial health of the business unit(s) assigned to.
- Develop relationships with existing and new contacts at the customer(s) to expand the scope of services and increase market share.
- Manage the customer relationship and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and responded to.
- Find, develop, and drive to completion new business opportunities for the Bosch portfolio of products and services, engaging subject matter experts as needed.
- Develop and maintain three-to five-year business plan.
- Lead the onsite team, and Bosch business stakeholders in identification, pursuit, and delivery of aggressive business development opportunities with onsite and other customers.
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities.
- Develop collaborative relationships with new and existing contacts within the assigned customer business unit(s).
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, solutions and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Develop and present proposals to decision-makers at customer.
- Forecast, track, and record sales activities to meet or exceed business plan targets.
- Work with Human Resources to plan, recruit and hire talent to appropriately resource the business unit.
- Lead associates to meet expectations for customer service, productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
Traditional account management and human resource management disciplines are a prerequisite.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related focus required
- 5+ years of experience in business and/or sales leadership within a fast-paced environment
- Readiness to take on responsibility and a strong entrepreneurial personality with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing teams of 20+ associates and $30M+ of revenue responsibility
- Excellent presentation skills - deliver professional content in a zealous and passionate way
- Highly organized and able to effectively handle numerous projects, initiatives and issues within established due dates
- Occasional travel throughout the US is required
- Proficiency in MS office required; experience of Salesforce.com preferred; experience of ERP (SAP, BAAN) systems a plus
This position is for U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.