Manager, Global Recruiting Programs
Twitter’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a Manager to lead our Global Recruiting Programs team. In this role you will plan and oversee global recruiting programs, including but not limited to: internships, apprenticeships, fellowships, and other programs with strategic partners like HBCUs, HSIs, research institutes, government agencies, tech companies, and more. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Programs, Events, and Early Career Recruiting and will be responsible for driving policy and program matters that align with current and future Twitter talent needs and deliver awesome experiences for our program participants and strategic partners. This is a new role with opportunities to build global programs that support and augment the talent acquisition and talent branding efforts of the broader Talent Acquisition team.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the creation, delivery and execution of key Global Recruiting Programs.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership and cross functional partners to ensure strategic and prioritized program delivery.
- Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to enhance program and business partner experiences while delivering consistent, impactful, and scalable experiences for all stakeholders.
- Maintain a rolling 12-month global programs calendar aligned to campaigns, key programs, business objectives, and recruiting and I&D goals.
- Build and sustain positive and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, universities, student organizations, professional associations, and diversity groups globally.
- Develop innovative, efficient and scalable approaches to program delivery, optimizing for candidate and customer experience, effective use of technology, measurement and reporting.
- Ensure the end-to-end experiences of programs are repeatable, scalable, and in line with our Twitter employment brand.
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs on an ongoing basis, including collecting and analyzing data and research to identify opportunities and optimize strategy and delivery.
- Oversee, track and optimize programs team budget to ensure ROI.
- Create a collaborative and productive team culture where you inspire, provide guidance, mentorship, and career development to your team.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively across all levels internally and externally, and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders through partnership and innovation.
- You have successfully created and executed global recruiting programs for all levels and all functions.
- You have led highly effective, creative and productive teams who have consistently delivered on business initiatives and goals.
- You are knowledgeable of functional and regional recruiting nuances to ensure recruiting programs can be customized to meet the needs of both technical and non-technical pillars of the organization.
- You operate with agility and want to be a change agent to drive innovation in recruiting program offerings and continual process improvement.
- You have a strong data-driven mindset with a focus on metrics and ROI.
- You demonstrate the capability of superior performance while being a team leader and member, able to handle ambiguity with ease, and able to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously.
- You possess strong time-management skills, critical thinking skills, experience planning / executing recruiting programs, and ability to multitask and maintain focus.
- You are a strong communicator, with the ability to exchange information, present ideas and data in a strategic and clear manner.
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous programs across various client groups.
- 6+ years work experience in recruiting, recruiting programs, program management or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years work experience building, coaching, and leading high performing global teams at scale.
- Proven success in developing and executing impactful global programs that are unique and purpose driven with clear success metrics.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving that involves disruptive innovation principles leading to new and different talent acquisition programs.
- Experience providing customized recruitment programs that meet functional and company objectives and provide sources of future technical and non-tech talent.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully collaborating across organization boundaries in a highly matrixed environment to drive recruitment solutions across a wide variety of needs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.