Terex CorporationFull time Full day
Job Overview: This position is responsible for purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors for one or more of the Terex Utilities product lines. This requires evaluating vendor quotes and services to determine the best overall value for Terex and our customers. Lastly, this position is responsible for customer facing fill rate and managing inventory levels within the distribution network.
- Buying responsibility for one or more of the product categories.
- PO Management - Managing and issuing PO to suppliers, monitoring backlog, schedule adjustment etc.
Expedites materials for shortage management.
- Material Management
- Managing inventory levels for area of responsibility.
Resolves discrepancies related to purchasing, delivery, receiving, accounts payable invoices, and payment to the supplier.
- Cost Reduction
Identify, prioritize, and lead efforts to reduce cost.
- Supplier Development
- Continued development of current and new supplier relationships.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in the Material Procurement or in related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within manufacturing procurement.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong negotiating skills, ability to multitask, prioritize work and work closely with other departments.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- BS Procurement, Business or related field preferred.
- Effectively communicate complex and work cooperatively with both internal and external customers.
- Formal project management training or certification.
- Strong computer skills in systems designed for manufacturing: Oracle ERP capability preferred.
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.