.NET Developer I
TKC HoldingsFull time Full day
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Advanced Technologies Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we've created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
Full Stack .NET software development to enhance and maintain ATG's suite of software products. To be successful, a Software Developer must understand the basic principles of the business functions supported by software managed by the team. Develop and self-test code per design provided by project lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop software following corporate standards under the guidance of senior team members.
- Web Services written in .Net
- Client side written using Angular framework
Test developed software prior to releasing to QA team.
- Independently write simple SQL statements that involve multi-table joins.
- Complete projects within time estimates with minimal returned work.
- Keep supervisor informed on progress of projects.
- Seek information to update technical skills and business knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned by company management.
- Understand software development requirement documents.
- Independently create reports --includes layout and data retrieval using multi-table join SQL queries.
- Develop screens that involves adding and updating records in a few tables concurrently.
- Make relatively simple changes to existing transaction screens.
- Comfortable working in Visual Studio IDE, using GIT and Azure Dev Ops.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and working knowledge of TSQL.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Advanced Technologies Group, a TKC Holdings Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.