Pest Control Branch Manager
Edge Pest ControlFull time Full day
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing full-service pest control companies! We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers. Edge has been on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for the past 6 consecutive years and is projected to accelerate its growth every year moving forward. We operate in 9 states with 16 branch offices and are rapidly expanding.
Edge is looking for motivated, professional, and career minded individuals that want to be a part of the extensive on-going success that we are experiencing. In this role, you will take part in a management trainee program that provides a clearly defined career path to managing your own branch.
- Manage employee and customer retention
- Ensure quality of servicing through focusing on employees
- Interact with customers to answer concerns, save accounts, and demonstrate value of services
- Manage relationships with employees to include but not limited to training, scheduling, appearance, customer interaction, discipline, and incentive motivation
- Expand branch service type capability
- Responsible for and measured by service completion, customer retention, and number of re-services
- Responsible for the growth and quality of the branch
- Conduct job interviews
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity as you provide world-class pest control service
- Must be able to mentor all branch employees by showing them what and how things are to be done
Must be willing to relocate out of state - This role will begin at our branch in the listed location for training. Once a branch manager position opens, you will then be required to relocate. Edge will cover these relocation costs.
- Two years of service management experience (required)
- College degree (preferred)
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with acceptable driving record
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers, determine the root of their concerns, provide answers to their questions, and demonstrate the value of the services provided
- Ability to interact with Technicians and show a genuine interest and concern about them, their families, and their performance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate and practice a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
As part of the application process for this position, a survey is required to be completed by all applicants. Please complete the following survey before submitting an application:
- Free medical, dental, and vision plans available for employee and family
- Free life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Company vehicle provided
- Increased financial compensation as the Branch grows in revenue
- Company paid state and government licensing
- An opportunity to work in a unique culture that values creating opportunities for others
$50,000 to $70,000 DOE plus bonuses
This is a full-time position. Opportunities to increase compensation based on performance and tenure are available.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.