Parallel PartnersFull time Full day
This role will be responsible for assisting the company in the configuration, administration, monitoring and maintenance Company’s existing and future software server, software, network and associated technologies with an emphasis on employing cloud based service providers and operating a hybrid architecture consisting of internal, external, and partner based technology resources. This is a full time position within the Software Engineering division of the Company’s Information Technology (IT) organization and requires daily attendance at the company’s Plano, Texas headquarters and has a dual reporting structure, with responsibilities under both the Director of Software Engineering and Director of Systems Administration.
- Administer various cloud accounts and services with various providers.
- Select appropriate cloud-based services, providers, technologies, tools and architectures to assist in overall business objectives.
- Implement, administer and maintain various platform monitoring, administration and automation systems and tools.
- Maintain modern distributed cloud architecture.
- Perform other tasks and undertake additional roles and responsibilities as directed and required by company management.
- Significant experience with one or more modern cloud service provider platforms such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining modern container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Significant experience and understanding of Docker images/containers.
- Experience with Infrastructure Management as code.
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines for automated testing and deployments.
- Experience with the setup and configuration of various common server applications such as MySQL, Apache, Nginx and related tools and libraries.
- Experience developing and implementing strict security standards for both internal and external facing systems and services.
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or in coordination with multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience leveraging Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code toolsets for managing cloud infrastructure.
- Experience configuring and maintaining node-red workflows.
- Experience writing Puppet manifests.
- Experience with managing an Elasticsearch cluster and the various services to import metrics and logs into it.
- Experience with Gitlab-CI pipelines.
- Experience with AWS EKS both on EC2 and Fargate.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, DevOps Engineer, Cloud, AWS, Azure, MySQL, Apache, Automated Testing, CI/CD Pipelines, Nginx, Kubernetes, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Please check out all of our jobs at http://www.recruiter.technology and http://www.parallelpartners.com.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.