Caliber Home Loans, Inc.Full time Full day
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Processor is responsible for assisting the borrower and production sales team in the coordination of all functions related to the processing and closing of loans.
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) regarding Caliber's Processing policies, procedures, and technology.
- Manages multi-state loan pipeline; coordinates pipeline management with Loan Consultant.
- Conducts daily review and follow-up with customers and vendors regarding outstanding items; gather necessary documentation as needed.
- Communicates to Processing Supervisor if unable to achieve a timeline or to resolve an error.
- Escalates any fraud files to Risk Management Leadership Team.
- Communicates to key stakeholders, including Branch Manager, Loan Consultants, and customers on status.
- Manages key dates, for example, lock expiration, contingency date, contract date, credit doc expiration, ECOA, MDIA and other compliance related dates.
- Performs data entry to update all internal computer systems and loan files with notes regarding all actions that affect the loan in accordance with company requirements.
- Reviews HUD 1 Settlement statement for accuracy and provides to closing agent.
- Reviews title reports, payoffs, appraisals, income documents, hazard insurance, and all supporting conditions for required standard compliance prior to underwriter submission.
- Provides customer and closing agent necessary requirements and coordinates scheduling for completion of loan closing.
- Attends regular pipeline meetings and system training updates.
- This position is considered a non-loan originator position, this means participants may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 4-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years processing experience in high volume mortgage setting.
- Experience with DU, DO and LP systems.
- Knowledge of FHA and FNMA policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines.
- Working knowledge of various fraud tools.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and time manage.
- Ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.