Bus Risk & Control Director - RCSA
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This role will manage the execution of the Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) program across Corporate Risk. This role requires a collaborative leader capable of initiating action and managing change in a fast paced environment as well as strong relationship management, influencing, vision and execution skills. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement while having ability to make timely and difficult decisions.
The successful candidate will have ability to distill complex concepts, businesses, and processes across multiple teams into simplified and targeted solutions while communicating those concepts effectively and ensuring that all deliverables are met. They will use process and analysis skills to identify business problems and build compelling fact-based strategic recommendations. They will also have a demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups across Corporate Risk, IRM, Audit, and other cross-functional, enterprise teams.
Target Location: Charlotte, NC. Willing to consider any candidates located within a Well Fargo enterprise hub location.
Please note: based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities within Wells Fargo.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 10+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 7+ years must include direct experience in risk management
- 7+ years of management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Internal Loss Data (ILD), and Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance or operational risk
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Risk management and mitigation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of risk model assessment and outputs
- Knowledge and understanding of process re-engineering and technology
- Ability to track and monitor project progress, identify project and process gaps, recommend controls and communicate progress to business leaders
- Proven experience with conducting risk and process assessments
- Experience reviewing testing strategies and methodologies; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls; and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
- Experience testing policy and procedures/control testing
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Knowledge and understanding of financial controls and risk
- Quality control review experience
- Knowledge and understanding of building control systems
- Experience with building control systems
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to interact, present data, information with all levels of an organization and familiarity with distributed, matrixed working models.
- Proven experience with organization development, building, developing, sustaining high performing teams, including talent management and overall resource forecasting.
- Demonstrated Planning and Execution experience within a risk environment specifically with Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Operational Risk Events.
- Experience with Control Evaluation, monitoring (Self Assurance Activities) in a process, service driven environment.
- Working knowledge of risk and control taxonomies.
- Develop and maintain documentation leading to consistent, sustainable execution, business as usual models.
- Develop and maintain training plans for aligned areas of responsibility and driving continuous improvement via lessons learned, and creating feedback loops within the CRCE team.
- Demonstrable experience with supporting, providing risk based reporting to facilitate outcomes, actions.
To be determined
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 206 8th St - DES MOINES, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 2650 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 435 Ford Rd - Saint Louis Park, MN
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.