Loudspeaker Relationship Consultant (Business Initiatives Consultant 2)
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending, Auto, Credit Cards, Retail & Merchant Services, Personal Lending, Consumer Lending Control, and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices as well as online and digital channels.
Consumer Lending Shared Services "CLSS" plays a critical role for the business and has four main functions:
- Consumer Lending Oversight and Business Services: supporting the Consumer Lending organization itself and driving operational excellence
- Customer Experience Services: driving a consistent experience for our Wells Fargo customers across all Consumer Lending products and channels
- Shared Services: providing services that support each of our Consumer Lending product organizations in a consistent and efficient manner
- CLSS Business Services: ensuring the CLSS team itself is operating efficiently and with service excellence
As part of a new Enterprise wide Employee Listening program called Loudspeaker, the team will be adding consultants to manage the review, escalation and resolution of employee feedback. The Loudspeaker Program's purpose is to accelerate positive changes to the customer and employee experience based on employee feedback and ideas. The program will build engagement across all of Wells Fargo by timely, proactive responses to employee feedback, executive attention to feedback, and recognition.
We have 4 openings for Relationship Consultants to support the Loudspeaker program in Consumer Lending.
The candidates should have a passion for employee engagement and the customer experience. Additionally we are looking for candidates who have excellent relationship building and communication skills – written and verbal. They will collaborate and coordinate closely with the senior leaders across the Line of Business who will be responsible for executing on feedback received via Loudspeaker. The Relationship Consultants will also work closely with the Enterprise Loudspeaker Intake Consultants on the Customer Excellence team to report status, metrics and trends of employee feedback.
As a Loudspeaker Relationship Consultant, this individual will be responsible for the following:
- Daily interaction directly with employees to acknowledge feedback received
- Track, collaborate and coordinate with Line of Business leadership and support staff on suggestions received and communicate decisioning back to submitter
- Ensure the right leadership and subject matter expert engagement for all LOB functions/teams in the LOBs to enable the Loudspeaker program success
- Communicate team initiatives through presentations & other methods
- On-going relationship building & regular communication with participants, Line of Business Leaders, and business partners
- Develop awareness and understanding of supported LOB and how submissions can drive larger trends and reporting to be shared back to the Enterprise Loudspeaker team.
- Ensure SLAs for initial outreach of 3 business days and decision point at 3 weeks from submission with the Line of Business team.
- Interact with other LOB relationship managers and the Enterprise Loudspeaker team to create best practices and improved workflows
- Cross-train with other team members for appropriate coverage for projects exist across the team to ensure that sensitive deadlines are met
Location: The position will start remotely, due to the BCP for this group. Strongly preferred to sit in location(s) posted, however, may be open to other US location Consumer Lending hubs.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- A Master's degree or higher
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Process design or improvement experience
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of Consumer Lending (Auto Lending, Home Lending, Cards Retail & Merchant Services, Personal Lending)
- Ability to connect the dots across process, people, data, and technology
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
DE-Wilmington: Min: $85,900 Mid: $121,000
TX-Irving: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 7000 Vista Drive - West Des Moines, IA
DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2800 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.