Front End Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase & Co.Full time Full day
We are looking for strong, well rounded developers to build state of the art User Experiences. We will depend on these talented developers to build out the next generation of web applications and services for the Digital Commercial Bank.
Our teams are in Silicon Valley and Plano. We build modern responsive web applications and services tailored to meet the needs of our Commercial Clients.
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in design sessions with fellow programmers, business analysts, and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Secondarily, design and implement secure and robust REST APIs using technologies such as Java Spring Boot or Spring MVC
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing JPMorgan technologies and infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in IT industry with strong web development experience
- Prefer 5+ years of experience writing enterprise level REST/SOAP services with Java Spring MVC or Spring Boot, ASP.Net, or NodeJS
- Prefer experience deploying applications to the cloud using AWS, Azure, or CloudFoundry
- Prefer familiarity with messaging frameworks like MQ and Kafka
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns, and continuous delivery principles
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, plan, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.