JPMorgan Chase & Co.Full time Full day
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com
The HRBP Support team partners across all lines of business as one organization providing HR support to HR partners, managers, and employees in North America. This support is done consistently and efficiently with strong HR technical expertise. Focus is on activity that allows the HR Business Advisor/ Partner to direct their efforts towards strategic advisory and consultative engagement with business leaders and allows managers and employees to direct their HR matters to the most effective channel for resolution.
- General Support - Advise and support HR Business Advisors/ Partners, managers and employees on general queries relating to HR policies, procedures and benefits. Act as an intermediary and escalation point for to HR Business Advisors/Partners where required.
- HR Service Delivery - Have a solid understanding of HR operational processes and manage escalated inquiries with other partner groups.
- Reporting and Analytics - Reporting and data analysis, including people metrics scorecards, diversity metrics, demographics, attrition and Adhoc reporting.
- Performance Evaluation Support – Assist HR Business Advisors/Partners during the annual performance review cycle. Prepare documents for talent reviews and calibration sessions.
- Compensation - Assist HR Business Advisors/Partners during the compensation planning process by ensuring audits are completed and other year-end task as needed.
- Risk and Controls – Support practices and policies required to meet the risk and controls environment goal.
- Project Support –Work on core projects and support key HR initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Three to five plus years' experience as a Business Analyst, HR Generalist/Business Partner or other HR-related discipline
- Client focused with ability to manage relationships with stakeholders, managers, employees, HR and LOB functions
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources Management or equivalent Human Resources experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems preferred (i.e. PeopleSoft, Manager Connection, AnswerKey, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities; operate with a sense of urgency and ambiguity
- Strong ability to think creatively, identify alternatives and navigate in systems and networking to resolve issues
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skill along with a strong reporting and analytics background
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.