AmdocsFull time Full day
Job ID: 101890
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial - No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The attorney is a partner and trusted advisor to the Amdocs Open Network division. S/he is responsible to provide legal support for commercial activities performed within the Americas region.
What will your job look like?
You will provide legal advice, draft legal documents, negotiate agreements, participate in decision making processes and promote compliance.
You will collaborate with other Amdocs units and Amdocs' customers.
All you need is...
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Experience drafting and negotiating software agreements
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer facing orientation
- Reach agreement of strategic importance with others outside the organization that have widely differing perspectives and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years' experience in commercial law from global high-tech companies or private practice
- Juris Doctor/LL. B. plus admission to at least one bar.
- Analytical Thinking. The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach and strong attention to detail
- Stress Management. Cope with stress and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment
Why you will love this job:
You like working on challenging assignments, being a trusted partner while protecting Amdocs.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
Perks And Benefits
Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what's new in your field
Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
Secure your and your family's future with Life and Disability insurance
Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you're passionate about
Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.