Multiplatform Marketing Producer
TegnaFull time Full day
Do you know how to tell a story and sell it? Do you know how to live and breathe the BRAND and convey that to others? There is no better opportunity to put your writing, shooting and editing skills to work in a diverse, growing market with an award-winning team of marketers, than with WLTX On Your Side.
Our news, weather, and sports teams create content which puts the WLTX News19 On Your Side brand first. We're looking for an innovative doer who can take a brand-centric approach in the production of high-quality, high-impact creative. This super star will know how to infuse On Your Side into Investigative, Proof-of Performance, Sales Integration and Community Initiative spots. You must be high energy, collaborative and a team player. If this sounds like you, we have an immediate opening on our roster for WLTX News19 On Your Side MULTI-PLATFORM MARKETING PRODUCER.
At least 2-years television marketing experience is required with a focus on Brand/Social preferred. Bring your larger-than-life ideas to Columbia, South Carolina and join a team that thrives on doing right by our viewers, one another and is passionate about the WLTX On Your Side brand.
- Develop and execute creative ON YOUR SIDE brand concepts via On-Air, Online Digital/Social platforms
- Campaigns should deliver a clear message and reinforce the value of viewer advocacy, while entertaining and informing local customers, viewers and users.
- Guiding the overall look/tone/feel through writing, shooting and editing on-air spots and other marketing materials.
- Strong writing skills are essential.
- Strong knowledge and use of EDIUS, Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects is key.
- Collaborate with internal departments (such as news/sales) to market content.
- Launch multi-platform news content, programming, and sales partnership campaigns.
- Conceptualize and pitch innovative campaigns and ideas to build the WLTX News19 On Your Side brand using traditional and untraditional attention getting digital and social assets.
- Work under pressure, develop production plans, manage multiple activities, prioritize deadlines, collaborate productively and positively.
- Apply strategic thinking, meet goals, work continually toward self-development.
- Communicate and work on a team knowing, there is no "I" in team.
- Be a liaison to cross departmental boundaries.
- Ability to pitch and present concepts and campaigns to key clients and news content leadership and analyze results.
- Edit using EDIUS, Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects and other production systems.
- Possess the knowledge and skills to operate a variety of production equipment, advanced lighting techniques and systems related to location and studio setups.
- Work a flexible schedule; it's all hands-on deck during severe weather and breaking news scenarios.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.