Energy Advisor [Entry-Level]
Sector 7 EnergyFull time Full day
SECTOR 7 ENERGY
We’re the biggest growing Energy Consulting firm in Texas. Our clients choose us for our honesty and expertise when it comes to brokering deals for electricity and natural gas.
We do this by offering customized energy plans for all types and sizes of commercial businesses throughout North America. Here at Sector 7 Energy, our Energy Consultants review the past historical usage of a commercial business and send it out to multiple Retail Energy Providers in order to:
- Allow top-rated providers to compete for the commercial business
- Conduct thorough market evaluations alongside with analyzing the energy usage patterns of the firm
- Review all options in order to recommend the best solution that will save the business money, time, and energy
If you enjoy working for a highly motivated team where success is measured by your hunger and drive, Sector 7 Energy is a company where your growth is unlimited, and you will be challenged to develop your career and own personal development.
This role is a B2B (business-to-business) outside sales position that includes the following:
Grow Sales: Retain and grow your client base by effectively managing their accounts and ensuring that all clients receive an outstanding experience.
Prospecting: Cultivate current and prospective client relationships and identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs within your territory and network.
Analysis: Collect client electricity information, analyze and evaluate a client’s electricity situation, and make recommendations to optimize customer’s usage.
***No previous experience needed. Our on-going training & mentorship will provide you with all the skills you’ll need to become a successful Consultant. We only promote from within.***
- Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM
- 1099 position, Independent Contractor.
- 100% commission (uncapped) + incentives and bonuses. (Meaning, the sky’s the limit. Where will you go?)
- The average earnings for a first year Energy Consultant is $42,000-$62,000 annually.
- Time Management Skills.
- A passion for helping others.
- Eagerness to learn and master new skills.
- Isn't afraid to step out of comfort zone.
- Reliable personal transportation.
Check out our website and social media to further learn more about us!
- Official Website: http://www.sector7energy.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9fqLWLWTeuCei68K5ZhaYg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sector7energy
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.