ServiceNow Product Owner
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "employees, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, employee relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR employees, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
Exciting opportunity to help lead Wells Fargo's Human Resources transformation to deliver a new experience to our team through process and technology. We are seeking a Product Owner who will have the responsibility for functional areas within ServiceNow. This Product Owner will develop and communicate the product's vision to be fulfilled by their agile team, and will work with both internal and external stakeholders to represent the voice of the business. This position will sit within the Human Resources division and own the ServiceNow product.
This position equates to a Wells Fargo Product Manager 5 job level.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Product ownership and accountability for change delivery solutions for new HR capabilities (ServiceNow)
- Accountable to articulate product vision, define scope, prioritize backlog, establish goals, and provide direction for teams to design/develop/ deliver technology and processes for updating/upgrading technologies/ vendor relationships, or for an entire domain.
- Work with leaders, stakeholders, SMEs, scrum team, project managers, etc. to ensure success against stated objectives, ensuring the team is building the right solutions for our end users, the team members
- Drive requirements, incorporating product expertise and industry opportunities to discover and validate what has real value to the team member and the business.
- Manage processes/routines needed to ensure that the product predictably delivers value, adjusting planning in situations that may include financial, control, or process roadblocks. Inspect pre-release progress, recommends changes, and ensures timelines are met
- Ensure cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed by all constituents. Develops/ monitors key performance indicators, identifies improvement opportunities, and ensures all regulatory and policy compliance.
Required location for this position is 8740 Research Dr., Charlotte, NC. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. This position will work remotely until Covid restrictions are lifted.
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Product management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery or agile product owner
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow HR Service Delivery
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow integrations. Integration with Workday a plus
- Experience with consulting, implementing and product ownership of Human Resource products and tools
- Ability to influence and manage cross functional work streams in order to execute projects with quality and on-time
- Relationship building at senior levels and ability to drive decision making through a consensus building approach
- Experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes
- Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories
- Experience gathering and translating technical requirements that have clarity in order for scrum teams to implement
- Experience with HR systems in a global environment with multiple integrations
- Experience leading systems projects with technical staff
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.