Process Definition Delivery POD Lead / BIC 3
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Business Process Management (BPM) Capability and Program team offers services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented team members.
BPM Capability and Program is seeking experienced professionals to join the BPM process definition team to help develop a strong operational excellence culture. The BPM team improves customer experience, lowers our risk, and drives operational efficiencies and effectiveness. This individual will join a strategic team within Wells Fargo that is leading and developing a strong process engineering culture, core competencies, and capabilities rooted in continuous improvement to drive increased value for all stakeholders. We utilize an approach designed to improve business performance in all aspects of our company and applies to all levels of the organization.
We believe that business process management is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of process management so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced process minded professional to join us to help develop and deliver an Enterprise BPM Capability. This position will be an integral part of a team supporting onboarding of various Wells Fargo organizations to iGrafx as well as building process models for business units.
- Partner with LOBs to design, optimize and transform business processes
- Lead junior level team members on flawless execution of Process Modeling Services
- Assemble and manage cross-functional teams with multi-disciplinary team members to drive strategic engagements and design & implement efficient and effective business processes
- Provide consultative insights to LOB leadership, including analysis of "As Is" and "Future" state business process models
- Leverage WF and industry standard best practices when defining and building "Future" state business model
- Utilize project management and risk management methodologies to create a consistent and compliant operating platform
- Educate LOBs regarding EBPM engagement methodology (Scoping, Approach & Discovery). Outline and define core Activities and Deliverables
- During business process improvement engagements, identify opportunities to improve customer experience, reduce operating costs and lower operational risk
- Resolving conflict within the team and stakeholders
- Coach / mentor team members on business strategy & client interaction best practices
- Identify opportunities to more effectively manage engagement priorities / deployment of resources
- Facilitate Daily Standup Sessions to track progress of activities and address impediments
- Proactively identify, log and address systemic impediments and escalate to BPM Leadership or mitigate issues expediently
- Collaborate with BPM and GBPM stakeholders to ensure the team is completing related stage activities within agreed upon SLAs
- Facilitate Retrospective Sessions to review performance and document feedback for continuous improvement opportunities
- Understand and guide the team on BPM Policy, Required Practices and Procedures ensuring delivery objectives and requirements are being met
- Partner with LOB leadership to coordinate and/or facilitate training workshops – manage course content development, align appropriate trainers with necessary SME experience & synthesize meeting content to create Report Out deliverable
- Monitor team member's capacity and availability ensuring uninterrupted support and optimum utilization
- Able to provide objective guidance, without personal or political considerations
- Experience coordinating / leading problem resolution and risk management programs
- Ability to effectively gather data requirements across business lines
- Help manage the team towards defined goals
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) methodology and modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of data analysis, modeling, and mapping
- Knowledge and understanding of issues or change management processes
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Quantitative or qualitative data analysis experience
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Experience using data analysis to identify trends
- Experience managing BPM Suites such as iGrafx, ARIS, Mega, IBM Blueworks, or Pega
- Strong project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with change Management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
NC-Raleigh: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.