Machinist Stamps Machine LLC. : Queens Creek, Chandler, Mesa, San Tan Valley, Gilbert, Arizona - Auto Job/Position
Stamps AutoFull time Full day
Stamps Machine Is Family owned and operated and has been operated now for 4 Generations. We are here to help our customer with standard and custom builds and machine work one Honest Repair at a Time. Honesty and integrity are the cornerstone of our business.
Opportunity and position information: Experienced Machinist of all levels to join our Team to help grow our successful company. Currently we are looking for a Machinists of every level that has a positive attitude and the ability to always say yes to join our Award Winning Team! We are an established company with solid growth and are placed firmly within the market with a solid customer base, offering competitive pay structures Benefits:
-6 Paid Holidays
-5 days paid PTO time annually
-Company group Health Insurance
-Modern shop with the latest Machine equipment
-Modern waiting rooms and Sales Counters
-ASE Certified Technicians
-Master Machinist with years of Experience to train under
-Performance based pay with sky's the limit
-Excellent work environment and Team
-Plenty of growth potential
We are open to the right individual! *Even if YOU have never worked in an independent machine shop, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our facility, our work and our area!
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Application of automotive engine knowledge
- Providing service of the highest quality to our customers
- Perform Equipment Maintenance
- Cleaning Engines and components with Ovens/bead blasters/and high pressure washers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing machining technology
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- Willing and able to perform mesaureing and Inspecting components with speed and precision
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc Pay increases with performance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY! Opportunity offered by: Stamps Auto LLC. This opportunity located in: Queens Creek, Chandler, Mesa, San Tan Valley, Gilbert, Arizona Metro Area: Phoenix For more information about this career opportunity please contact: Contact: General Manager David at 480-276-8654
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.