Gannett Co. Inc.Full time Full day
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Obituary Advisor role requires a highly personable, motivated individual with the
ability to guide callers in the placement of obituary notices in our print and
online products. Must be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn
and apply new accurate techniques and quickly in order to fulfill timelines.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they
win, we win!
As a Marketing Solutions, Obituary Advisor, you will:
- Entry of ads into the Wave2 program
- Administrative duties to include answering phones and emails
- Be able to react to change productively and handle
other essential tasks as needed
- Ad placement for both print and digital
- Communicating with team members plus internal and external customers
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Review and respond to multiple email boxes
What you bring to the table:
- We are seeking a self-starter, who is able to multi-task, take initiative and prioritize. If you have a desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry this is a great
way to start a career with an industry leader.
- Attention to detail skills including excellent spelling and grammar in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to handle confidential information according to our guidelines
- Must be able to type at least 40-45 wpm for data entry
- Proficient in MS office software a plus
- Great communication skills written and verbal with a keen sense of efficient telephone etiquette
- Strong work ethic and a desire to excel
- 1 year of experience preferred
- We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family News
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI, USA
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.