2020-2021 US New Financial Advisor
Edward JonesFull time Full day
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Start a brand new career with support and flexibility. We're looking for professionals with a track record of success to join our growing financial services firm. Ambitious people who don't want their careers to be limited by earning potential or corporate ladders. Driven leaders who are committed to making a difference in our clients' lives and their communities.
As a Financial Advisor, you'll build your Edward Jones financial services practice in your community. You'll rely on your personal drive, leadership and relationship-building skills to build a book of business and deliver personalized investment solutions to your clients.
Your Support Team.
Although our Financial Advisors operate autonomous practices, they aren't on their own. We support our Financial Advisors across the nation with industry-leading* training that helps them succeed, no matter how long they've been with us. We also provide Financial Advisors with a firm-provided office and a Branch Office Administrator to help manage client services and marketing activities. For new Financial Advisors, we dedicate extensive professional resources to help you pass your required licensing exams, and provide financial support during your practice's first four years.
We believe hard work should be rewarded. At Edward Jones, we offer unlimited earning potential that's always connected to your practice's growth and your clients' success. Your compensation package will also include opportunities for commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel. You'll also reap the benefits of running your own practice: freedom and flexibility to succeed while balancing your personal and professional lives.
Committed to Our Clients and to You.
You can make a difference by helping clients achieve their financial goals. You can achieve a career with support, autonomy and unlimited earning potential. Bring your ambition and leadership, and we'll help you get started. Take the next step, and take the lead running your own professional practice with Edward Jones. Apply today at www.careers.edwardjones.com .
- Ranked No. 14 on Training magazine's 2019 Training Top 125 list.
Financial Advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination of ambition, self-motivation and commitment to establishing long-term client relationships. Financial Advisors are driven by performance, and we ensure that their compensation and earning potential is reflective of their performance. They're confident and possess the ability to think critically, with sound judgment. If you're a successful salesperson, accountant, banker or financial
professional, your talents are highly valued in our line of work.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2020 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
- Edward Jones Ranks Highest in Investor Satisfaction, According to J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study™
The 2019 Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study is based on responses from more than 4,629 investors who primarily invest with one of the 18 firms included in the study, based on 8 factors. The majority of the study was fielded in December 2018. Your experiences may vary. Rating may not be indicative of future performance and may not be representative of any one client's experience because it reflects an average of experiences of responding clients." For more information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.