Account Manager - Tampa FL
Guardant HealthFull time Full day
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
- Drive opportunities in current clients
- Work with existing accounts and build processes to identify patients and send samples
- Responsible for overall customer service and account management
- Work to ensure timely sample acquisition
- Driving tests per customer in current accounts
- Drive the process of ordering in current customers
- Streamlines customer service
- Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions to ensure successful attainment of company goals and objectives
- Identify and develop opportunities between oncology clients and GHI.
- Continually analyze commercial environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to GHI leadership
- Ensure team objectives are met
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout GHI
- Embrace, embody and represent the Guardant Health company culture at all times to external and internal constituents
- 2-3 years customer service/sales experience with a history of proven past sale performance that has met and exceeded expectations.
- Previous experience in pharma, diagnostic, medical device or biotech setting is preferred.
- Ability to engage in a consultative process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with GHI capabilities.
- Comfortable communicating and presenting at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines.
- Knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and targeted agents is ideal.
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills.
- Superior listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate customer support abilities throughout the sales cycle
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, manager
- Problem solving, decision making and technical learning
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complex environments
- Demonstrate GHI's Values by acting with integrity, respect, trust and Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as needed
B.S. in life science, biology, business or marketing preferred
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.