Reset Representative - RCCB
Reyes HoldingsFull time Full day
Responsible for performing merchandise resets and rack/display placement as designated by pre-established plan-o-grams.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Work in teams to perform resets of assigned stores using pre-established plan-o-grams.
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets.
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to direct the work activities of other team members that may consist of co-workers and/or persons from different beverage companies in the implementation of the reset activity.
- Provide adequate communication to the customer on the changes to the store as a result of the reset activity.
- Be accountable to the retailer's needs before and after the reset.
- Be able to make decisions and present workable solutions as issues arise during reset activity.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must have six (6) months of work experience (for example working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature) or six (6) months of internal experience.
- Must have acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.