Associate Director, Health Systems Operations
Exact SciencesFull time Full day
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Associate Director, Health Systems Operations is responsible for leading the Sales Excellence function to support the success of the health systems priorities and initiatives. This role will develop the support strategy and ensure successful implementation of processes, systems, and initiatives to meet business objectives. This role will work cross-functionally to identify best practices, solutions, and alignment with strategic initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and execution of health systems initiatives and systems support.
- Manage overall priorities and objectives so that work is aligned with organizational objectives and strategies.
- Evaluate health systems processes, programs, and systems to minimize costs and maximize impact.
- Align team to optimize preparedness for future business developments; including expansion, product launch, co-promotes, and alliances.
- Identify, communicate, and plan for cross-functional synergies and solutions.
- Develop and work to deadlines, budgets, and activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external commercial stakeholders.
- Balance cost, quality, and schedule constraints while escalating issues as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple competing priorities within and across multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Supervise staff; including, but not limited to, organize and prioritize work, write/conduct performance reviews, train/develop, and manage work performance.
- Communicate goals clearly to employees to ensure understanding and success in achieving them.
- Motivate and inspire employees to do their best work through coaching.
- Maintain morale and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability to travel 25% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 9+ years of commercial experience in marketing, sales, health systems, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience leading or directing people and/or project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in relevant field.
- Diagnostic, device, or pharmaceutical marketing, sales, and/or healthcare marketing experience.
- Experience developing and launching strategies and tactics for congress and product theaters.
- Demonstrated ability to present to and influence senior leadership, specifically at the Vice President level.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.